Work at Launch
Experienced private practice psychologists, we want to hear from you.
Applications for this role are now open until Friday 16th October.
Launch Psychology is looking for experienced, motivated, and enthusiastic Psychologists to join our private practice team of psychologists and neuropsychologists. We have a focus on wellbeing and support our clients to be the best version of themselves whether they are dealing with the tough stuff of life or wanting to perform at the top of their game.
If you are ready to launch into a new and exciting private practice role with a great team and you like our style, we want to hear from you.
About the position:
- Sub-contracting basis, part-time (2 days)
- Currently working from home, usually located in Essendon, Vic
- Seeking a motivated and enthusiastic practitioner with a focus on wellbeing. Typical presentations from our clients include depression, anxiety and life transition
- Referrals for individual, couples and child work
- Referrals from GPs and wide range of third parties
- General registration as a psychologist with AHPRA
- Eligibility for Medicare provider registration
- Police check and Working with Children Check
- 2 years experience in private practice
- A demonstrated commitment to ethical, evidence-based psychological practice
- A strong desire to work for the team, and a strong capability to work independently
- Full reception support
- Private full-fee paying clients
- Room to grow referral streams that interest you
- Supportive and flxible work environment
- Established telehealth processes for seamless wfh
- Beautiful, modern consulting rooms
- Vibrant and inclusive community with focus on wellbeing
Apply by introducing yourself and sending a brief CV with referees to firstname.lastname@example.org by Friday 16th October.