Psychologists and neuropsychologists, we want to hear from you.
Launch Psychology is looking for experienced, motivated, and enthusiastic people to join our private practice team of psychologists and neuropsychologists. We have a focus on wellbeing and support our clients to be the best version of themselves whether they are dealing with the tough stuff of life or wanting to perform at the top of their game.
The work available includes:
- Neuropsychology assessments,
- Therapeutic intervention, and
If you are ready to launch into a new and exciting private practice role with a great team and you like our style, we want to hear from you.
About the position:
- Sub-contracting basis, part-time (2 days)
- Essendon or Drysdale based
- Seeking a motivated and enthusiastic practitioner with a focus on wellbeing
- Referrals for clients across the lifespan
- Referrals from GPs, specialists, and wide range of third parties
- General registration as a psychologist with AHPRA
- Eligibility for Medicare provider registration
- Police check and Working with Children Check
- 2 years experience in private practice
- A demonstrated commitment to ethical, evidence-based psychological practice
- A strong desire to work for the team, and a strong capability to work independently
- Full reception support
- Private full-fee paying clients
- Room to grow referral streams that interest you
- Supportive and flexible work environment
- Established telehealth processes for seamless wfh
- Beautiful, modern consulting rooms
- Vibrant and inclusive community with focus on wellbeing
Apply by introducing yourself and sending a brief CV with referees to firstname.lastname@example.org.